Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms & Refund Policy
By booking or participating in One Run Global Relay, you (“you”) agree to these Terms & Conditions (the “Terms”) laid out by The World Relay Ltd (“us”). “Tickets” refers to your ticket for One Run Global Challenge. “Event” refers to the One Run Global Relay in its entirety.
Our contact details are firstname.lastname@example.org. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
- PURCHASING TICKETS
- Tickets you purchase are for your personal use. There is a limit of 9 tickets per order. You must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) your ticket. A breach of this condition will entitle us to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
- If there is a maximum order permitted per person, per card or per household and you order or buy more tickets than the maximum permitted we may cancel all of the order or tickets, in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid.
- An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
- CANCELLATION RIGHTS AND REFUNDS
- Tickets cannot be transferred or exchanged once purchased.
- If you can no longer take part in One Run Global Relay, please let us know and we will refund your entry fee. Please note refunds will not be possible on or after 1st October 2021.
- Participants wishing to withdraw must inform us by email email@example.com, the date of the email will be taken as the date of withdrawal. Telephone, Facebook or Instagram messages are not acceptable.
- Any refund will usually be paid using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 30 days of the original date of the event or the date that we receive your email requesting withdrawal, whichever is later.
- For more information about refunds, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CANCELLATION, CHANGE OR POSTPONEMENT OF AN EVENT
- As this is a virtual event, it is highly unlikely it will be cancelled. We will do our best to inform you of any change to or cancellation of the Event, but cannot be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
- If the Event is cancelled we will inform you via email. We will offer a refund dependent on circumstances.
- If you are not able to participate due to a government restriction due to the COVID-19 coronavirus, we will not be able to refund your ticket.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information in this website is correct as at the date it is posted, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website and the information on this website may be out of date.
- All details are subject to change and alteration at the sole discretion of One Run.
- Neither we (The World Relay Ltd.) nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- DONATIONS AND PAYMENTS
- All registration fees and sponsorship donations are collected by the Stripe.com payment gateway. Registration fees are paid into The World Relay Ltd. All sponsorship donations are paid into the One Run Global Fund. The One Run Global Fund is a fund of DoSomething.org. DoSomething.org is a 501 (c) (3) organization. Tax Exemption No. 13-3720473
- Registration fees will be used to cover the organisational costs of One Run Global Challenge.
- We are charged an unavoidable payment-processing fee from Stripe for every online transaction. 1.4% + 20p for European cards and 2.9% + 20p for non-European cards. https://stripe.com/gb/pricing
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- Please see the Participant Waiver Agreement viewable at https://onerun.global/waiver/ or email email@example.com for the latest copy. Thank you.
- The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and The World Relay Ltd are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
04.04.2021 - Dates updated for 2021 event.